Old August 19th 05, 02:47 AM
David

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 00:35:01 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Thu 18 Aug 2005 09:24:16a, David wrote in message
:

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 01:12:25 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

On Wed 17 Aug 2005 07:52:57a, "Brenda Ann" wrote
in message :

Here ya go folks.. seems that guy they shot wasn't acting suspicious
at all

http://mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=308557

There's version-2, which purports a case of mistaken identity. Will
there be any more versions?

-=jd=-

The point is that people with guns panicked.

I think the people with guns were the least panicked involved as they
seemed, so far, to be *quite* efficient at their tasks. It appears that
once they received a "Positive ID", they did what they were supposed to do.
The "problem" is with whoever made the "Positive ID" -AND- it seems two or
more people were working on that confirmation. This presumes we are talking
only about the current case and the rapid sequence of events that took
place once "Positive ID" was ahem confirmed.

If you are talking about cops being armed in the first place, or a policy
of disabling a suicide bomber by speedily boring a large, violent hole
through their medulla-oblongata, then that's a different (though related)
issue.

-=jd=-

10 rounds at the head?

They were afraid he had an invisible bomb.