Old August 19th 05, 04:50 AM
Brenda Ann

"David" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 02:10:48 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

You heard there were 10 rounds fired? I heard there were 8 rounds total,
only 7 of which perforated the victim. Discrepancies abound with this
story... Was it an invisible bomb? Doubtful. Perhaps the bomb was already
on-board & he was supposed to detonate it or be transported to allah by

it
- heck if *I* know. We'll know when the rest of the information comes

out.
The "scoot & shoot" team was apparently told that this was "positively

the
guy" and they believed he was in the process of, or intending to,

detonate
a bomb. So, they did what they were *supposed* to do based on the
information they were given. The question I'm asking is how was the
positive ID arrived at by two (or more) people in order to tell the
shooters they had the right guy - when they didn't have the right guy?

-=jd=-

That's a 20 minutes-into-the-future horror scenario.

You've seen Max Headroom..