Old August 19th 05, 05:28 PM
an_old_friend

KY4Z wrote:
wrote:
KY4Z wrote:
wrote:

cut
True, I won't discuss my service in the Corps,

Especially after slipping up and claiming the seven hostile actions.

It was only a "slip up" in that I allowed myself to get pulled
into Lennie's game.

Stvie admits slip but true to form blames others for his slip up

Nope. The right to be addressed as "Marine".

OK "Marine."

Steve, try N7VCF before you go casting doubt about Frank's amateur
status.

Seems you're no better at getting it right than I was, Brain.

Steve, KY4Z

Doh!

I guess the little red-hatted monkey in me should have voted on that
one.

Brain...You ARE the little red-hatted monkey...And Lennie's
cranking out your tunes...

Steve, KY4Z