Old August 20th 05, 05:48 PM
Polymath

If you think that a very genuine concern being
expressed about what Ham Radio is and what it is
not is a troll, then I fear that you yourself may
have been taken in by the CB fanatics and have become
a CBer although misbelieving that you were a Radio Ham.

Do not side with the infantile Childish Broadcasters (CBers)
who use such unnecessary phraseology as "hate-filled
mentalist".

(There is no hate in what I publish - all-comers are
welcome to join the ranks of _REAL_ Radio Hams - there
are no exceptions! However, that is not to say that we
must accept the Mongolian Hordes of untechnical CBers
as our fellows because that is one thing that they ain't.)

Jim Higgins wrote:
On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:55:13 GMT, in
, Conrad Poos
wrote:
Polymath wrote:
I just hope that we have not left it too late to
prevent Ham Radio from becoming a gangrenous
degeneration of such non-technical CBers.

Better a non-technical CBer than a hate-filled mentalist!

Better that you get the same clue most got some time ago and
realize the author of this "FAQ" is a troll and you're feeding
him.
Non-technical CBers are just another bunch of guys having fun
with their hobby. Live and let live. There's absolutely nothing
redeeming about troll feeders.