Old August 20th 05, 06:32 PM
The Other George

If you want to program the next channel in order, repeat Steps 2-

BDK

So you cut and pasted the info I gave her at

http://support.radioshack.com/suppor.../doc6/6361.htm

Well Yeah, I wasn't going to type it all in myself! I needed to go to
bed, just like I do now.

Later...

BDK

hahahaha I wanted her to go read it for her self, anytime you hand info
to anyone on a plate they don't learn anything :-)

--
That Other George

Please send your spam to:

IRC #ScannerRadio_Warez For all your Scanner Controll Warez

UseNET: alt.binaries.radio-scanner For all your Scanner Controll Warez

UseNET: alt.binaries.radio.scanner.warez For all your Scanner Controll
Warez

http://www.scannertesting.com

http://www.usenet.com