Old May 19th 04, 09:28 PM
Ken Weitzel

Al Schapira wrote:
I'm looking for a replacment power cord for an RCA WR-67A Test
Oscillator (signal generator). On the connector end, it resembles a TV
"cheater" cord, and has a standard two-pin AC plug on the other end.
(Modern cheater cords don't have the desired pin spacing.) The pins are
approx .125" dia spaced approx .333". Overall the connector is approx
.82" x .43". I believe that the same connector was used on several
different RCA units.

Neither the original manufacturer (Belden) nor the subsidiary they sold
their power cord business to (Volex) have it or can suggest a source.
I struck out at RS and my local parts place.
So, if anyone out there has such a cord, or a parts unit with cord for
sale, please speak up.

Here are pictures of what I need.

http://home.att.net/~a.schapira/pix/parts/PICT0008.JPG
http://home.att.net/~a.schapira/pix/parts/PICT0008.JPG

Hi...

Can't tell what that is, or what the pin arrangement is
from you photograph, but a long while ago I remember
having something that looked like it wanted a cheater
cord but the spacing was different.

Turned out that the power cord from my razor (Phillishave,
in this case) fit perfectly, and it was a cinch to buy
one of those.

Take care.

Ken