Old August 22nd 05, 03:37 PM
radionutz

Chris;
You don't say if you want to buy them or if you are looking for a "gimme".
I have a model 555 scope with plug-ins, power supply and orginal cart that I
don't use and never will but I don't want to just give it away. I don't
know if it works or not but it is complete including the million or so tubes
in it. You can take a look at it on my web site at:

www.home.earthlink.net/~dmign/index.htm

there is a menu bar on the left side of the page. Click on the TEST EQUIP
link and it is near the bottom of the page. Also I am in the South-eastern
part of Ohio, USA so a little more than 50 miles from you.
E-mail me at: dmign at earthlink dot net if you want any more
information.

DON

"Chris Singleton" wrote in message
Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone had any old vacuum-tube based Tektronix
equipment (5xx series scopes, plug-in's, etc) that they wanted to get rid
of. I am located in the Vancouver, BC area and can come and pick-up
anything in a 50 mile radius. Does not matter if the equipment is not
working.

Thanks for your time,

Regards,

Chris