Old August 22nd 05, 02:39 PM
an_old_friend

Default Day 11 Stevie Action is MIA

yes it that time for yet anoother questioning of Stevie on where his
promised actions is?

insert Stevie claim of Paranoia here

Paranoia BTW Stevie is believeing that everyone is out to get you. I
certainly don't believe. I do know you'd like to silence me, you have
said so in as many words, but you are not everyone.

Stevie has claimed to have taken action.

Stevie has claimed that this action would "more than anoy me"

Clearly Stevie has lied but which lie has he told?

We all know by now that you are truely sick in equating lying and Kiddy
Porn, not even sure there would be help for you if you were willing to
seek it out, but...

You certainly in no position to be suggesting other get help as sick as
you are