Old August 22nd 05, 08:34 PM
Roger Conroy

"larry" wrote in message
Greetings

Late last year, I started out helping out local qsl bureau... My uncle is
the bureau manager so trust was not an issue...

Anyways, my first task was to sort out the cards that were being send back
to the orininating station because some hams were not collecting cards, or
the amateur has since then passed away...

Anyways, I am looking for looking for a website that would show what
qualifications various countries have toward hams, or would be hams,
trying
to move up the ranks of amateur radio....

I know, for example, that some countries require you to be a short wave
listenner first and collect some qsl cards, to show interest, before
allowing you to try an amateur radio exam...

Again, is there a website or webpages that can show what you need to
qualify
to get you ham licence is various countries?...

Larry ve3fxq

Here are a few to get you started:

American Radio Relay League - www.arrl.org
Radio Society of Great Britain - www.rsgb.org.uk