Old August 22nd 05, 08:37 PM
Michael A. Terrell

"Christopher C. Stacy" wrote:

Steve Sobol writes:
It's eminently unfair to call Meyer Gottesman a troll. He's not.

If someone is tired of reading his messages,
then why do they read them?

Clearly they know what's in his messages, or else they wouldn't
be tired of them. And in case they forgot, his subject line is clear.
Aren't his messages are topical for the newsgroup?

Why not just skip them?
Does the complainer's software somehow force them to be read?
Mine just shows headers - you have to press a button to
cause the message to be downloaded and viewed.

I would like it even more if everyone didn't comment on his
messages. He is kill filed, but every reply puts it back on the
newsgroup.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida