Old August 22nd 05, 10:55 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

cut

he informed me that someone claiming to be Steven Roberson (his words)
has called and made claims that he was unwilling to repeat.

Double nice try. I sent a letter.

Well then one of your freind was trying to help you

What's a "freind"...??!!

And no one tried to "help me".

and you know this how?

just reporting the facts of his call

Markie, the simple fact that you tried to start off your STORY by
suggesting that it was a "Social Security" representitive made all the
rest of it ludicrous.

never said social security you made that up

I though socail services was clear enough

cuting

sure would

Nope.

If MI protection orders are like TN, they would prohibit an
enjoined party from approaching or being in closer than 500ft proximity
to the protected party.

well more like a mile in rural areas, and that does prevent you from
coming here since you don't where I'd be

More like 'in your dreams' DelusionBoy!

you are the one with delusions

Nice try...AGAIN!

Of course it is unlikely to mean much to you since while you were
threatening to come UP but I am sure that was more of your blowing
smoke, but I am have made aware of how it changes thing in self defense
and reminded that the Suprume Court has ruled the cops realy don't have
to protect me

Protect you...?!?!

yes me or anyone else

cuting stvie rant

Those orders are a placebo, Markie. They don't work.

not for real protection I agree I already said that more or less

But they would make it a crime for you to come here

you just can't get that fact through your head

you have also admitted to using the US mail for fraud BTW

cuting stevie lies

Steve, K4YZ