Old August 23rd 05, 02:05 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
You're really into "nice tries" today, aren't, you, markie.

I'll leave the bottom intact ehre so folks can re-read the entire
post.

No threat was made.

Bul****

"bull####", Markie.

And no threat was made.

quoting you

To which I will reply: ( 1. ) I wasn't there to verify the
participants at
the act of conception. If calling me a ******* makes you feel better,
then have
at it ( 2 ) I am a 9 time USMC Rifle Expert Mark. If I want
something
shot, even in Illinois, I will hit the target. One shot, one kill. I
don't
waste the govenments ammunition hitting targets that are not of
consequence.
YOU are not of ANY consequence that I am aware of, but situations ARE
subject
to change!

Unquote

the last sentence is particularly ilumanting

"illuminating"

No, it wasn't.

Seven years later and it's STILL no threat.

Having failed to impress anyone with your "a clerk at the ss told
me..." story, you try this again.

No on threatened you, least of all me.

Liar

Nope.

Must be a boring day in Michigan today. Weather got ya pinned
down, does it?

Obviously it's impaired his comprehension skills.

Steve, K4YZ