Old August 23rd 05, 02:29 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Mark,

cutting

I said: Geez, Mark, and I just thought we were getting to get
to be
buddies. Guess the engagement's off, huh?

Stevie making a pass at me

Nope.

yep you are in plain langauge

Nope. More of your delusions of grandeur, Markie.

nope more of you your sexual harassment

Mark said: That is your best shot. I notice that you don't
disagree

To which I will reply: ( 1. ) I wasn't there to verify the
participants at
the act of conception. If calling me a ******* makes you feel better,
then have
at it ( 2 ) I am a 9 time USMC Rifle Expert Mark. If I want
something
shot, even in Illinois, I will hit the target. One shot, one kill. I
don't
waste the govenments ammunition hitting targets that are not of
consequence.
YOU are not of ANY consequence that I am aware of, but situations ARE
subject
to change!

a nice clear death threat

Nope.

sure is

Nope.

Not then...Not today...

was then and remains today

no way that is anything but a death threat

It's a lot of things...A death threat isn't one of them.

It can only be a death threat

Nope.

It has nothing to do with hamradio

The what were YOU doing making your own "best shot" comments?

shots do not always involve gun or killing

nothing to with the topic "Cw it more than just a mode"

What were you doing making slanderous comments?

I was not making one

can't have been I could have been making libelous one, but I was doing
that either