Old August 23rd 05, 02:40 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:

Markie, the simple fact that you tried to start off your STORY by
suggesting that it was a "Social Security" representitive made all the
rest of it ludicrous.

Playing dumb like Heil? SS could mean social services worker.

Indeed it does

How anyone even Stevie could come up with Social security a federal
agency when the subject was possible actions of the state of michigan
is beyond my understanding

Nothing is beyond your "understanding", Markie...You've said so
yourself.

No I have not

Did you catch how Stevie is also claiming to have certain knowledge
that no one seeing the exchance between us decided to call Michigan
and claim to be Stevie

more evasion
And Markie...I know better than to send it to "ss".

well you should have sent it there

Why would I, a healthcare professional, send medically related
correspondence to a SOCIAL SECURTIY office, Markie...?!?!

More playing dumb? Indeed.

He isn't playing dumb, he is dumb

Nope.

you are

But the "telephone call" story sure was!

sure was but it served its purpose Now I know what you did and that you
are full of **** to sugest it could have any effect

Your letter was circlar filed as soon as it arived

Steve, K4YZ