Old August 23rd 05, 03:09 AM
an_old_friend

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
Stevie has deined any physcail problem so it must be metnal discharge
there at the end

Nope.

And where's the "admits to mental" discharge comments you assert,
Markie?

right there at the end

you claim to medicaly discharged and deny it was physical more recently
so it must be a mental

Simple logic

Simple until you factor in the mind of Robeson. Steve has had ample
opportunity to set the record straight (at the tune of 1,000 posts per
month), yet he doesn't. Wonder why?

(In case you want to check the validity of my service like Mark,
start
with Platoon 2100, F Co, 2nd RTB, RTR, MCRD SanDiego from the date
above,
finishing with medical retirement from MCAS El Toro, CA 29 May 1992)

And even more evidence of validation of my previous service, added
to the pile by Markie himslef....

If that is you, you are refering not stealing some one else name and
history

I agree with your deduction.

Now I can only wonder how a medical discharge/retirement at 18 years of
service doesn't permit a disability pension. More and more of
Robeson's "facts" just don't add up. Robeson couldn't tell a truth if
his reputation depended on it (and it does).

Indeed if he did not recieve a pension for something at that point he
should have hired a lawyer and fought it, maybe even just gone to JAG
and gotten them to fight for him