Old August 22nd 05, 11:50 PM
Alex Clayton

"jhLewis" wrote in message
Nice place to know about - thanks.

John

"Alex Clayton" wrote in message
. net...
"Vic" wrote in message
oups.com...
New Uniden BC246T Trunk Tracker III 800 MHz Scanner still have the Box
it came in and all the Paper work asking $220 Shipped if you wanna buy
it or have any ? e/mail me

Or they could just go here and get it new for $214.00 including the
shipping.

http://www.usascan.com/files/bc246T.cfm

No problem it was someone here who told me about it. I ordered mine from
them online, and within a matter of a couple hours I had the tracking # for
it. Took a few days UPS ground which is included in the price, along with
insurance. If you want it faster they offer that too, but you have to pay
more. There was a few on line dealers that matched the price shipping and
all, I tried this one because they were recommended first. If you check the
246T Yahoo group many people had equal success with a couple other dealers
also. I can't see someone paying anywhere near $200.00 for a used one when
you get a new one, complete with all the accessories for that.
--
"Money is truthful. If a man speaks of his honor make him pay cash."
:Lazarus Long