Old August 23rd 05, 02:48 AM
Kenwood

Alex Clayton wrote:
"jhLewis" wrote in message

Nice place to know about - thanks.

John

"Alex Clayton" wrote in message
k.net...

"Vic" wrote in message
egroups.com...

New Uniden BC246T Trunk Tracker III 800 MHz Scanner still have the Box
it came in and all the Paper work asking $220 Shipped if you wanna buy
it or have any ? e/mail me

Or they could just go here and get it new for $214.00 including the
shipping.

http://www.usascan.com/files/bc246T.cfm

No problem it was someone here who told me about it. I ordered mine from
them online, and within a matter of a couple hours I had the tracking # for
it. Took a few days UPS ground which is included in the price, along with
insurance. If you want it faster they offer that too, but you have to pay
more. There was a few on line dealers that matched the price shipping and
all, I tried this one because they were recommended first. If you check the
246T Yahoo group many people had equal success with a couple other dealers
also. I can't see someone paying anywhere near $200.00 for a used one when
you get a new one, complete with all the accessories for that.

Depends if it is a I,II or a III.