Old August 22nd 05, 10:22 PM
David

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:24:28 GMT, "-=jd=-"
wrote:

Oh yes, you forgot to own up to it, so I'll ask again: are you still
holding your hand out to the govt and leeching off society?

-=jd=-

Nobody leeches more off the government (and ''society''-whatever that
means) than the people who finance our elected officials' campaigns.
They get paid paid many times over for their well-placed
''contributions''. Corporate Welfare dwarfs all other entitlements.

That being said, I did get Food Stamps and WIC cards when we had our
first kid, as I was working at an NPO that paid $96/week. This was 30
years ago. I've filed for a total of 7 weeks unemployment in my life,
the most recent 3 weeks being in 2001.

Why you so uptight all the time?