Old August 23rd 05, 04:42 PM
Alex Clayton

"Kenwood" wrote in message
news:5gvOe.11700$0U6.2449@trnddc09...

No problem it was someone here who told me about it. I ordered mine from
them online, and within a matter of a couple hours I had the tracking #
for it. Took a few days UPS ground which is included in the price, along
with insurance. If you want it faster they offer that too, but you have
to pay more. There was a few on line dealers that matched the price
shipping and all, I tried this one because they were recommended first.
If you check the 246T Yahoo group many people had equal success with a
couple other dealers also. I can't see someone paying anywhere near
$200.00 for a used one when you get a new one, complete with all the
accessories for that.

Depends if it is a I,II or a III.

Did not know there was a I or II. What's the difference? Are the I and II
more valuable? Why? Never even heard of them. Where do they sell the I and
II, and why are they worth used what a new III goes for?
--
"Money is truthful. If a man speaks of his honor make him pay cash."
:Lazarus Long