Old August 23rd 05, 11:16 PM

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Markie, the simple fact that you tried to start off your STORY by
suggesting that it was a "Social Security" representitive made all the
rest of it ludicrous.

Playing dumb like Heil? SS could mean social services worker.

It could also mean "stupid story", which is what I am betting on.

It could also mean social service worker, which makes far more sense
than your stupid assumption.

Markie's story STILL doesn't bear weight.

Nor do yours.

And Markie...I know better than to send it to "ss".

well you should have sent it there

Why would I, a healthcare professional, send medically related
correspondence to a SOCIAL SECURTIY office, Markie...?!?!

More playing dumb? Indeed.

If I were, then I WOULD be PLAYING.

Call it what you want. You can -be- dumb, or you can be -playing-
dumb. Your choice.