Old August 25th 05, 12:10 AM
Adam Stouffer

Bret Ludwig wrote:
The old Tek scopes are either too much work to keep going, or have
mostly been used so heavily they are no longer usable. There are no
more parts for DESIRABLE Tek scopes! Tek has not made an actual
oscilloscope in nearly ten years and the last ones (the TAS series)
were crude and nearly unusable.

Hehe I had one and thought about trying to get it back into shape for
audio work. Then I saw the sticker on the plugin with a calibration date
due for 1965. $200-300 on ebay will get you something decent. In fact if
you ebayed all the ceramic terminal strips in a tek scope you could
probably pay for a newer one.

Adam