Old August 25th 05, 12:34 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:

No he isn't very practiced He forgets that at some points it is his
victum that decides what is a threat

break
No, Markie...It's a court of law that decides what a "threat" is.
Otherwise you could tell me the sky is blue and, if I deemed it so,
could say that's a "threat"

nope the court makes a final judgement but for example as long as
someone could reasonably take something as a threat like one shot one
kill.. then the intent of the speacker doesn't matter

"speaker"

Sure the intent matters. That's why there are courts, Markie.

More lies Stevie The court is there to judge wether the one using the
claim of self defense was reasonable in his belief your intentions
matter not in a self defense case

And remember...they are going to have to consider whether or not
you were a "mutual combatant" by inviting such comments with your
"...is that your best shot" comment.

No one invites a death threat

Good luck.

Steve, K4YZ