Old August 25th 05, 03:55 PM
Michael Squires

In article ,
BFoelsch wrote:

The last generation of Tek tube scopes, the 544, 546 and 547 had a solid
state vertical section and actually hold up pretty well, but the CRTs are 35

I have a 546 with a 1A1 plugin; bought ca 1980 surplus at Dayton, still works.
Only problem is the on-off switch, which has problems with the current draw.

I've just replaced it with a calibrated 465, however, so if there's someone
in the Bloomington, IN area who wants a scope (with cart) get in touch.

I also have an older Ballantine RMS voltmeter which is now not needed (since
I now have a newer HP unit). It worked the last time I turned it on, about
15 years ago.

Mike Squires
--

Mike Squires (mikes at cs.indiana.edu) 317 233 9456 (w) 812 333 6564 (h)