Old August 25th 05, 03:52 PM

Let me go look at mine in my kitchen lamp/light.It has Lights Of America
name brand on it and it has four seperate loops,(the bulb loops,sort of
like if you was to bend a piece of coathanger wire to make a simple
loop) Not counting the brass/copper/whatever it's made of screw in base
part,the bulb measures about five inches tall.I once bought a
flourescent screw in light bulb at a department store on Ellis Ave
(W.T.Grant store,I think it was) that was going out of business back in
the early 1970's.That flourescent light bulb lasted in my bathroom for
over fourteen years.
cuhulin