Old August 25th 05, 05:26 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Sorry folks gee I take aday and attend to my stuff and Stvie realy goes
off the deep end (or is it the showllow end in a deep dive)

"really"

"shallow" (as in "your mind")

BTW as a result of yesterday My quartly meeting with My father's
Caseworker filling out and filing paperwork for the various from of
state aid a man in my father health is elible for even with our income,
but yes we do quailfy for some types of assitance, indeed for this
summer we get a new one thanks to the Gov with unsaesanable heat wave
we had up here we quailfy regardless of incomefor some help paying the
AC (the state wants to keep the old and infirm from being cheap and
dying of the heat) If the stae isgoing to dole it out I'll take it, but
back to the subject...(SNIP)

Up to the point where I snipped it, 110 words without a period.

"eligible" "qualify" "assistance" "unseasonable" "state"

(the state wants to keep the old and infirm from being cheap and
dying of the heat)

So what you've said here, although I am sure your intent was
otherwise, is that the State of Micigan considers the ill and elderly
who die of the heat to be cheap...Perhaps they died so as to not have
to pay thier utilities?

discussed Stevie with the caseworker went online
and show her some of Svierants and threats and indeedlooks a protective
order against will be put in place, which just allows me more options
in selfdefense, since as Stevie does correctly point out the law hardly
matters to someone like Stevie

"Svierants"...?!?! WTF was that?

And I DOUBT with all seriousness that there will be ANY kind of an
order put in place...Just like there was never an offical "order" from
"Colonel Morgan" received.

If there is, I then have actual grounds to file a CIVIL complaint
against you.

It's illegal to file for an order of protection under false
pretenses.

This is nothing more than your "I am a Colonel" ruse to "flumox"
me.

Nice try.

Steve, K4YZ