Old August 25th 05, 05:54 PM
K4YZ

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
Stevie yesterday admitt (admit) hat he has been lying in claiming that lying is
a sign of mental illiness and so admits that many of his rants over the
years have been lies

I said nothing of the sort.

it was right there in the stuff you cut

No, I did not.

I have NEVER "admitted" to ANY "mental illness", Markie.

Cut or otherwise...

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobody's old friend wrote:
Day 11 Stevie says Kiddy porn is the same as lying, and he was right!
Stevie claims that lying about oneself compares to Kiddy Porn the
explotation of Kidds for the sexual pleasures of sick people
Lying is a sickness.

Not according to AMA

It's not a medical issue.

endquote

you said it isn't a medical issue

there you have lied everytime you have said it was

No, I have not.

Markie..As H A R D as this is for you to fathom, "medical"
health and "mental" health are NOT synonomous.

Mark, I DARE you to quote a SINGLE SENTENCE where I made any such
"admission".

It isn't Dr Robeson, but Rev. Robeson that has been speaking, preaching
and trying to force his morality down everyone's throat

sexual rant cut

There was no "sexual rant"

cuting

The only thing you "cut" are issues you are embarrassed over.

Steve, K4YZ