Old August 25th 05, 08:41 PM
Carl Navarro

On 25 Aug 2005 04:12:05 GMT, Steve Sobol wrote:

Bob Haberkost wrote:

Regardless...my complaint was an observation...your results may vary. If
Mr Sobol opts to continue to clear them, it's not my call, and maybe I will
killfile Mr Gottesman....but I'd rather hope that I'll see something of
substance from him rather than his continued co-opting of this group for
his own financial gain.

How about this: Meyer posts only one time about any given property...

Good idea?

That works, but I've had him killfiled for over a year now. Now if
you could have figured out a way to put Gottesman in the subject line,
it would have killed this thread on my end......

Carl Navarro