Old August 26th 05, 12:55 AM

From: on Aug 25, 2:42 pm

K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

Hey, that's a neat idea! I gotta do that, keep it right next to my
Blue Nose card.

What kind of guy carries a copy of his DD-214 around with him?

The same kind of guy that I try to avoid being...the loud mouth at
the end of the bar telling everyone how he stormed the beaches...Laguna
Beach...Redondo Beach...Panama Beach...

You don't mind one bit bing the RRAP loudmouth. Always waving your
arms and claiming, "Liar, Liar Pants on Fiar!"

Tsk, tsk, tsk...Dudly kept talking about his "seven hostile actions"
and implying he was in the thick of them.

I've never bragged about being IN any hostile actions. If fact,
Jimmie Noserve took me to task about being a "rear-area" type.
I guess all those books he read (to become an expert on warfare)
didn't tell him that NOBODY got to "choose" where they were
assigned. Nonetheless, I got to work real HF radio communications
for three years in a 24/7 radio station...even living IN a two
square mile antenna field for a while. [many more antennas
there than overweight "scampering" Davie can possibly put up]

I have no recollection of any "Panama Beach" in southern
California. There's Santa Monica beach (municipal beach).
There's Hermosa Beach (a city) and Redondo Beach (also a city)
and Huntington Beach (a city). Used to frequent the "Lighthouse"
in Hermosa Beach for totally great jazz on weekends and reasonable
drink prices in the late 1950s, early 1960s; they got too popular
and raised prices plus adding a ticket-cover-charge.

The "loudmouth at the end of THIS bar" is Dudly and his "seven
hostile actions" and "MARS IS amateur radio!" blabbering.

Didya catch the part where he says he was ONLY a "####bird
PFC"...?!??!

Sheesh...even Lennie made E5...

Did you catch the part where Jim didn't serve?

Jimmie Miccolis never served.
Mikey Coslo never served.
Dee Flint never served.
Brain Kellie WAS served (by "drudges") at the captain's table!

The Four Morsemen of the Apocalypse are riding! Gallop. Gallop.

----
snipped denigration of one who served.

PCTA extras will invoke their Double Standard and denigrate some
more. Screum.