Old August 26th 05, 01:22 AM

From: Dan/W4NTI on Aug 25, 3:41 pm

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

Well at least I have the gonads to use a real call and name.

Is "W4NTI" your legal surname? :-)

We can't see your "gonads." Is having some a requirement of
being licensed as an amateur? I don't think so.

First off asking for a CW only segment is not all that far fetched.

That is NOT a subject of NPRM 05-143 nor for WT Docket 05-235.

You CAN Petition the FCC to get a RADIOTELEGRAPHY only sub-band.
You CANNOT run Continuous Wave (CW) any longer than is required
for tune-up purposes. That's in the regulations. Didn't you
see it?

You WILL have to make a good, reasonable case for this sole-
mode segment of 40m band. Remember that the government of the
United States does NOT run solely on your personal wishes.

Meanwhile, WT Docket 05-235 is solely about the elimination or
retention of the morse code test for a U.S. amateur radio license
having below-30-MHz operating privileges. Try to remember that.

I have
been trying to work on 40 cw ever since the ARRL came out with the latest
"gentleman's agreement" of allowing digital to operate within the CW ranges.
Total failure.

Try using a radio and a decent antenna. That works better.

So why should I expect anything better? Of course BB you
wouldn't know that would you? So why not just stick with what you KNOW
about? And do us all a favor.

Dannie boy, will you PLEASE quit hopping up and down when you
get so angry? Remember you are on disability...if the authorities
catch you being so physically aggressive you might lose your
benefits. Tsk, tsk.

You are obviously a product of the 1960 feel good free love society.

I thought the 1960s were an EXCELLENT time. That's when I met my
late first wife. Whatsamatta, Dannie, couldn't you "get any?" :-)

You were most certainly TAUGHT by them. I feel sorry for you.

Now, now, you are sending nastygrams again. Remember when the
Four Morsemen of the Apocalypse were TAUGHT. You are insulting
your morse brethren.

This actually
explains your problem. So I can't blame you for your "problems".

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Still more of the nastygrams. Did you get those
off the NTS?

Don't forget to send in those dues to the ACLU.

Don't forget to return your rented uniform of General George
Patton to Western Costume Company. Late fees are steep.

Tenshion-HUTT! salute one-finger