Old August 26th 05, 02:19 AM
an_old_friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

cut
been trying to work on 40 cw ever since the ARRL came out with the latest
"gentleman's agreement" of allowing digital to operate within the CW
ranges.
Total failure. So why should I expect anything better? Of course BB
you

Total failure meaning CW can't compete as I have beens aying for years

No dummy that is not what I said, or mean. It is the non CW qualified types
that just dump on top of a on-going CW communication....because they have no
idea it is a real communication. Because they can't copy it. Clear now?

The you are full of Bull**** I can reconize CW for what it is.

If Cw can't survive in the real world then I am all for having a wake
for it

What you are saying is that CW can't survive amoungst other modes,
plain and simple

I don't buy your CW welfare program

And that is exactly what will happen in the event of NOT having a exclusive
CW segement.

Then CW can't compete and will very properly fold, but I doubt it.

Cw Ops will just have to work a bit harder, they do Claim to enjoy a
challange

wouldn't know that would you? So why not just stick with what you KNOW
about? And do us all a favor.

why don't you grow up and stop asking for protection of your petty
interests?

Why can't you admit that you know NOTHING about the subject and just go
away???

I know quite a bit about it

I know you are lobbing for protection of YOUR mode, and for the FCC to
continue in some form the Morse Code Welfare State that has existed for
years

There may be a case for more restrictions on robots ( am not convinced
either way on that point), but no case at all for CW needing protection
form ALL other mode

You are obviously a product of the 1960 feel good free love society. You
were most certainly TAUGHT by them. I feel sorry for you. This
actually
explains your problem. So I can't blame you for your "problems".

Naw you have it wrong again. I am a bit too old to taught by the 1960's
folks

Then I really feel sorry for you. You must have grown up in the 60s and
your MaryJane brain is still screwed up from all the sessions.

I was Born in 1964 I was 6 when the 60's ended Never touched that weed

Don't forget to send in those dues to the ACLU.

No way the ACLU isn't the demon say Bill O'Riealy wants to make them
out as as but they are not folks that I support either

Wow.....so when are you going to start acting right?

i act just fine, just not the way you want me to, so grow up

Dan/W4NTI