Old August 26th 05, 04:00 PM
N9OGL

I have a much better idea Todd.
Just don't LISTEN to Glen Baxter and his bullcrap.
It's that simple.

Who said I wanted to stop listening??

Here's an example of what I mean. About 5 miles from my
home there is a wastewater treatment plant. When you get to
within 1/2 a mile of the plant it really starts to stink like shi+.
Stay away from it and you don't smell it. Same thing goes for
Baxter and his broadcasts. I know where "the stink" is on the
dial so I just stay away when he's on and as far as I am
concerned he does not even EXIST ! (wow! that's effective)

My problem is the definitions for information bulletin and broadcasting
are at lease vague. Something I hope to try and resolve.

Just ignore the goofy ******* from Belgrade Lakes like
I do in the above example and he'll not only
go away eventually, but you'll not ever hear him also!

I don't listen to him, I have my own bulletin station I run

Todd N9OGL