Old August 26th 05, 07:57 PM

From: on Fri 26 Aug 2005 06:08

wrote:
From: on Aug 25, 2:42 pm
K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

Just as they have not permitted you to comment about "amateur" radio
because you hold no license, NoServers may not comment about the
military.

Minor correction. I have a non-amateur radio license. I've
had several of them, all station licenses.

I have no recollection of any "Panama Beach" in southern
California.

There is a Panama "City" Beach in Florida. There is even a military
base nearby where Steve may have been short sheeted seven times. All
very hostile actions for the mentally ill.

The military base for the mentally ill is speculation and
suspicion. However, given that Dudly has NEVER presented ANY
proof of his claims, nor any names of corroborating witnesses,
such conjecture seems more correct than his claims of military
service.

Did you catch the part where Jim didn't serve?

Jimmie Miccolis never served.
Mikey Coslo never served.
Dee Flint never served.
Brain Kellie WAS served (by "drudges") at the captain's table!

Not even Rear Echelon. Yikes!

Some others who claim they served in the military are way too
concerned over "rear areas."

Sometimes these armchair types only have their double standard to fall
back on.

Their own "rear area." They are anal-retentive on "rear area."