Old August 27th 05, 04:54 AM
Dave Heil

From: Dave Heil on Aug 26, 12:09 pm

wrote:

From: Dave Heil on Fri 26 Aug 2005 05:52

wrote:

From: Dave Heil on Aug 25, 7:12 pm

wrote:

Every time I see such nonsense, it seems to be from a guy who served in
the rear someplace.

Tsk. Whose rear have you served lately?

Not yours.

If you wish to discuss anal sex, find ANOTHER newsgroup for that.

You took my comment and turned it around.

NOTHING was "turned around." The quotes are exact, in a linear form
from your posting.

I wrote nothing of serving anybody's rear. You did.

Then, when I respond to your
silly question, you think I'm discussing anal sex?

Since you are anal-retentive on "rear area" issues, what I wrote
is the most plausible explanation for your non-turned-around
statement.

It doesn't sound plausible at all.

What in the world is the matter with you?

Nothing. I'm trying to (vainly it seems) to return to amateur
radio policy issues.

That isn't evident from your recent posts.

Up before the FCC at this very moment is 05-143, an NPRM on the
government's proposal to remove test element 1 from the license
examination requirements. Comments continue to come in on that
via Docket WT 05=235. The results of that and whether or not a
Report and Order will be issued removing the code test will most
definitely affect United States amateur radio in the near future.

But you've chosen to discuss whether I can put up antennas.

You do not choose to discuss CURRENT amateur radio policy issues
but rather dwell on old, old arguments in here and are now anal-
retentive on "rear area" statements.

Your posts on Steve's service in the Marine Corps are about amateur
radio policy matters?

What is the matter with YOU?

One of my knees is bothering me and I haven't been getting enough sleep.
I'm wondering how best to tackle the mounting of a 6m yagi above my
homebrew 12/17m yagi.

Dave K8MN