Old August 27th 05, 09:20 AM
T-10

correct and "on the money". Would that the rest of
you do the same.

Honor is earned, not stolen. By defending a valor-thief you are
subverting your own intentions and disrespecting those who -did-
serve, those who are serving right now, and those who have died and
will die in the future. If you want to do the right thing then don't
let yourself be fooled by these fakes -- any true vet will have no
problem with showing proof of service when asked.

///////////////

And just where you step in is indeed a question. You, as easily as the
others, can be just as much a "fake".
I don't know you, so for all I know you are a Troll. I know Dan, W4NTI, and
I know of his service.
Dan has earned, in your childish words, his "honor". So also have several
other Veterans who comment in this or other groups.
I, unlike you, don't question the service of fellow Veterans. I accept them
as they are.
It has been, and will continue to be my practice to give a hand salute to
all Vets.

Now, about jumping a T-10 chute...ever been there?