Old August 27th 05, 02:18 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Digital wrote:
They're (****-poor effort flushed)

Typical Davies, he plagiarizes a whole song and changes a few lines,
though not very well, and even his line changes are as lame as he is. I
can see why you made D's and F's in school, tubby!

"LarDass" wrote in message

I will be having my birthday again this year on Wedensday. I will be
28. I think that if someone wanted to be real generous and send me
something nice, my address is good in QRZ.
It's tough living alone on days like your birthday. I mean, i am
depressed alot of the time. No one at the Church seems to care. So
where do i have to go? Listening to Prophet Stair and Hal Turner,
they comfort me. All i do is sit at the computer and read newsgroups
and read Hal's webpages. I've
tried going to a couple of country dance places, but none of gals would
have a dance with me. It seems every time I try to do something that
would be break away from this life of lonlyness always fails."