Old August 27th 05, 09:35 PM
Mat Nieuwenhoven

Default Schematic Tektronics Spectrum analyser Pentrix (pre-L30)

Hi,

analyser plugin.

For my old but servicable Tek 547 I acquired a Tektronix/Pentrix/Spectropulse
spectrum analyser plug-in. This 1 - 10.4 GHz unit appears to give way to much
vertical deflection signal to the scope, the scope itselfs works fine with a
1A4 plugin and is thus probably OK. Although I have the manual, it appears
there are some schematic sheets missing: I only have sheets 1 and 2, which
don't describe all the circuits, so there must be at least one more sheet.
The manual says up-front it is for type L20-L30 . This forerunner of the L30
has still a continously variable dispersion knob, rather than a calibrated
switch, and has the frequency display in the upper left. On BAMA, I only
find the manual for the later L30, which is electronically a very different
unit.

Who has the missing schematic pages for me, and who knows what might be wrong
with the unit?

Thanks, Mat Nieuwenhoven