Old August 27th 05, 07:53 PM
N9OGL

Dear Asshole,

I've started this group to allow people to discuss amateur radio
issues, and get away from assholes like YOU and your little buddy
STEBIE, Command BitchWhore and all the other harassing people one here.
Perhaps one day you too will get tired of the name calling, libel, and
homobashing on this group and come to a group that talks about AMATEUR
RADIO POLICY AND RULES AND REGULATIONS.
I hope you and your little name calling buddies have fun on this
so-called amateur radio discussion group.

And one more thing Johnny, you can talk about anything you want the
only thing I don't want on it is all the crap (name calling, libel and
harassment) that's on this so-called discussion group

again you and your little harassing buddies have fun on this so-called
and worthless newsgroup

Todd N9OGL