Old August 27th 05, 06:11 PM
Jim Hampton

"John Smith" wrote in message
news
Jim:

You should fully investigate "text-to-speech" and "speech-to-text"; typing
is indeed becoming as extinct as the dodo bird (and cw.)

Frankly, keyboards are probably only as prevalent as they are for much the
same reasons as cw--humans are creatures of habit, the newest generations
probably will kill the keyboard...

John

Hello, John

Well, I guess I've got to admit that I might be getting stumped.

How do I use speach to text to write programs in Visual Basic or C? Can the
program understand the difference between "to", "too", and "two"?

Don't worry as the China will probably do your work for you

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA