Old August 27th 05, 09:29 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 27 Aug 2005 07:19:01 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
This ludicrous spin about how I am one Steven Robeson claiming the
service of another is assinine.

I see you finally calmed down long enough to comprehend the issue. And
it's far from assinine. With the advent of the internet it's a simple
matter to look up your own name on a database, and it's much easier to
steal the identity of someone with the same name than someone with a
different name. Doing that I could impersonate any number of people.
It would even be simpler than that if my father had the same name and
didn't hang around the newsgroups to see what I was doing.

And BTW, notice the title of box 11: ".... years and months in
specialty...." IOW, that time doesn't include boot camp or the three
months I had to wait at 29 Palms for an opening in the BE course
(during which I worked as an assistant for the supply officer working
on the TICKET computer system -- an educational mainframe system that
was under development).

You may now resume your tirade.