Old August 27th 05, 07:45 PM
Allan9

Sounds like a snide remark with undertones
Al

"DougSlug" wrote in message
I believe you'll find what you're looking for at http://www.airnav.com.

I'm sorry if my answer wasn't snotty, sarcastic or arrogant.

"Glenan" wrote in message
Hi all:

I just purchased my first scanner in hopes of getting into a new hobby.
With this in mind, I will apologize in advance if some of my questions
seem "elementary"

I am also interested in aviation but cannot seem to locate a good listing
of airport frequencies. I am assuming that airports all operate on one
specific frequency for a great deal of their communications with the
aircraft. Could someone please give me these frequencies or direct me to
a website where I could get them?

Also, I have been told that purchasing a frequency "guide" would be a
waste of my money. Could I please have your opinion that would include a
good source of frequencies?

I live in South Florida, Broward county to be exact, and would also be
interested in a local "club".

Thank you in advance fir any help you may be able to give me.
Glenn