Old August 28th 05, 01:24 AM
John Smith

N9OGL:

Anyone supporting homosexuality is so perverted I make no separation
between them and the most vile child molester (well, there is a little
difference--but not worth attention), you are free to whatever beliefs
you hold--and whatever you can convince others of...

Just so you understand where I stand, exactly... that is not slander, that
is my right to my beliefs--cemented together from my observations of the
world, the people, the perversions, the crimes and the times... if I
didn't see you make a statement supporting homosexuality, or defending it,
I stand corrected, otherwise I just stand correct--you can view me any way
you damn well choose to, I stand by the belief I have only stated fact...

John

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:07:31 -0700, N9OGL wrote:

well dickhead, for your information I'm not queer or gay, but i
consider what you said slander!