Old August 27th 05, 11:30 PM

From: Frank Gilliland on Aug 26, 11:19 pm

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 04:02:23 GMT, Dave Heil ,
AMATEUR radio operator and defender of liars and identity thieves,
wrote in .?n et:

snip

Steve acts as if status as a lower-ranking Marine is something to be
denigrated.

Do you think being repeatedly busted to a lower rank is something to be
proud of?

Like Billy Mitchell?

No, like Frank "Not-a-model-Marine" Gilliland.

Well, I'll tell ya, Dave -- I have absolutely no regrets about
anything I did in the Marines, not even the actions that resulted in
my loss of rank. But there's one big difference between me and Dudly
that you can't seem to comprehend: I'm telling the truth. And that's
something I am most definitely proud to admit.

Now what I don't understand is why you are so passionate about Dudly
when this discussion has absolutely nothing to do with you. Is he your
butt-buddy? Or are you afraid that you are next in line to be exposed
as a military imposter? Why is his business -your- business, Dave?

Dave was in the "foreign service," i.e., the Department of State
as a government employee. "He's from the government and is here
to help" or something like that...:-)

Dave is a Pro-Code-Test Advocate. Dudly is more-or-less a PCTA.
Dave wants to fiercely attack ANY No-Code-Test Advocate (NCTA).

Frank, you've come out as an NCTA and thus are on Dave's ****list.

Dave thinks you've "sided" with me. I'm on Dave's ****list from
years ago. :-)

Dave makes it "his business" to denigrate, demean, and personally
insult any NCTA. He imagines himself a "leader." He isn't leider
fabled in song and story.

Ackshully, Dave hasn't specified a lot of detail of what HE DID
in his military service in the air farts in "a country at war."
He's admitted to doing something in regards to MARS, but MARS
was never part of mainstream military communications.

Dave shows no indication of EVER picking up the art of diplomacy
in a government secretariat that is supposed to use diplomacy.

Maybe that's one reason why U.S. foreign policy isn't universally
beloved around the world? :-)