Old August 28th 05, 03:37 AM
John Smith

Frank:

You are much more dense than I'd imagined, I am sorry to have given you
too much credit, let me explain it to you, perhaps you can get the picture.

While the evolutionists have gone around spinning a story of life
beginning in mud puddles (and who knows for certain, I certainly don't),
SETI has been created and searches the heavens, also, in some southwestern
desert there is a "big ear" which searches for ET--and at least a good
portion of a billion has been spent on its' creation, recently.

If we came from a mud puddle, then in some of those billions and billions
of mud puddles out in the universe, which formed millions, tens of
millions, hundreds of millions or even billions of years before ours, life
also began... surely you can realize that--unless you still are afflicted
by the same disease and consider yourself "SPECIAL!" (perhaps you consider
your amateur license proof you are a member of a sole-solitary race?)

Then there is "life by intelligent design" and a supreme being, I am sure
you are familiar with that argument--and there are some points needing
further investigating...

Then again, even if it a "mud puddle god" which is now on his/her/their
way to us right now, we may not be able to tell the difference between
them/it and a/the supreme being(s)--or perhaps, "God forbid!", they did
create us and now study us from a "duck blind"...

Surely if you can scoff at that, you would know you risk being a complete
idiot... but if you believe in a mud puddle, you are actually betting
on aliens existence, make no mistake, I don't, and just because the gov't
or FCC hasn't told you is no excuse for not thinking--"they" just think it
would be too unsettling to let the "dumb masses" in on the "little
secret", or perhaps the driving force is not to insult them, like the
reason they don't tell queers what sick buggers they are... go figure...
maybe it is the mental health bill to "cure" 'em which they are avoiding...

John

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 19:10:22 -0700, Frank Gilliland wrote:

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:03:37 -0700, John Smith
wrote in
:

Frank:

Their are either aliens, or their are angels--a belief in either is likely
to get a man laughed at, in some place at some time...

I have trouble in believing in either, but one is true!

Why, you just don't think and so don't have to worry?

LOL!