Old August 28th 05, 04:13 AM
John Smith

Frank:

Frankly, if I thought anything, I would suspect that it would be the
"supreme aliens" who were able to call the shots--I don't think our gov't
or the world gov'ts for that matter would be doing much of anything--at
least not anything the aliens were not telling them to do...

Who knows, keep an open mind, maybe they are just raising us like a head
of cattle--and butchering time is near!!! terrified-look!

.... do I think that is really happening? Heck, I don't know if there is a
supreme being, I don't know if we came from a mud puddle, how should I
know, if you ask me--all the choices just sound crazy, ask the aliens!
chuckle

John

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 19:53:31 -0700, Frank Gilliland wrote:

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 19:37:46 -0700, John Smith
wrote in
:

Frank:

You are much more dense than I'd imagined, I am sorry to have given you
too much credit, let me explain it to you, perhaps you can get the picture.

snip

No need, but I read it anyway. You have concluded that I think life
does not exist elsewhere in the universe. I said no such thing. On the
contrary, I think that extraterrestrial life is not just a possibility
but a statistical probability with a level of confidence that's better
than the sun rising each morning.

What I find amusing is the way some people use that as a justification
for their belief that the government is hiding little grey aliens.