Old August 28th 05, 05:34 AM
Cmdr Buzz corey

KØHB wrote:
"John Smith" wrote

Then again, even if it a "mud puddle god" which is now on his/her/their
way to us right now, we may not be able to tell the difference between
them/it and a/the supreme being(s)--or perhaps, "God forbid!", they did
create us and now study us from a "duck blind"...

In the beginning, God created the earth, and he looked upon it in His cosmic
loneliness.

And God said, "Let Us make living creatures out of mud, so the mud can see what
We have done." And God created every living creature that now moveth, and one
was man. Mud as man alone could speak. God leaned close as mud as man sat up,
looked around, and spoke. Man blinked. "What is the purpose of all this?" he
asked politely.

"Everything must have a purpose?" asked God.

"Certainly," said man.

"Then I leave it to you to think of one for all this," said God.

And He went away.

But God, being the first electrical engineer, came back and took a rib
from the man and created the first "loud speaker".