Old August 28th 05, 05:03 AM
KØHB

"John Smith" wrote

If I was forced to guess, a beginning without the intervention of an
intelligence with a plan I would venture is impossible, someone obviously
"made" us...

Are you from Kansas?

Evolution is (in my mind) too fuzzy a term, because it has become popularized to
imply a lock-step progression from "lower to higher". I subscribe to the basic
premise ("natural selection") but I believe it to be a stochastic process in
which some randomly scattered "lucky breaks" occured. For a good read, go to a
good university library and check out "The Blind Watchmaker" by Richard Dawkins
(Oxford) and "The Mind of God" by Paul Davies (University of Adelaide).

73, de Hans, K0HB