Old August 28th 05, 04:52 AM
Glenan

It was not that I did not find your post helpful. It was the sarcasm that
you applied. In the original message, I stated that "I was having trouble
locating..." i.e.: I had already looked for myself.

And now a suggestion for you: Perhaps you should try comprehending a post
more thoroughly before sarcastically insulting people.

Glenn

"Brad" bradvk2qq AT w6ir.com wrote in message

"Glenan" wrote in message
I am quite familiar with Google. They are my homepage.

As my Grandfather used to say... "It takes all kinds"

A sincere thank you to those who have helped me in a civil manner.

Glenn

And my Grandfather used to say The Lord helps those who help themselves.
If after that, you have difficulty understanding something, then we (I)
am only too happy to assist in any way possible. But too many people want
something for nothing in this world.

Despite that, you received only two replies, one was a URL from Doug, and
mine contained all the local frequencies and explanation of the
terminology. I'm sorry if you did not find my reply helpful.

Brad.