Old August 28th 05, 06:47 PM
KØHB

wrote

It's like saying we have a manual-transmission test where the
person must get the car in first gear and drive around an empty parking
lot at 5 mph for one minute. And folks say that's too much to ask!

Since it serves no useful purpose, such a test would be ludicrous (and thus "too
much to ask"). Couldn't have stated it better myself.

So would you support a reasonable set of Morse Code only subbands,
Bill? Say, the bottom 10-15% of each HF ham band?

There are no such subbands on MF/HF now. Why in heavens name would we establish
them at this point?

73, de Hans, K0HB