Old August 28th 05, 08:32 PM

From: on Aug 28, 8:18 am

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
From: on Aug 25, 2:42 pm
K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

Just as they have not permitted you to comment about "amateur" radio
because you hold no license, NoServers may not comment about the
military.

Hold on, Sparky. Len has commented here at great length and on many,
many occasions.

[...and I will continue to do so, regardless of control freaks
who attempt to silence those against them...]

And what has Jim's response been to Len's comments?

It has been quite varied and quite mild considering Len's typical
insulting demeanor.

Oh, my! "typical insulting demeanor?" Davie is above such
things? Not by all the archives in Google! :-)

What Jim hasn't done is to prevent or attempt to
prevent Len from making those comments.

Right now, there's not a damn thing Jimmie can do about it...

The PCTA, including Jim Miccolis/N2EY, immediately set upon
discrediting Len's comments and opinions. In the end, if they cannot
lay waste to Len's comments with rational argument(s), they claim that
his opinions are simply no good because Len isn't a ham. David
Heil/K8MN is a primary culprit in that tactic, but Jim has used it as
well.

The PCTA have been bound and determined to keep morse code
purity in U.S. amateur radio IN ANY WAY THEY CAN...since back
in the 1990s and led by Jim Kehler, KH2D, an avowed PCTA.
[sorry, Brian, I know you like Kehler, but he was NOT kind,
gracious, or anything else civil to me...as old archives show]

Heil's "argument" is that NO ONE UNLICENSED CAN POSSIBLY TALK
ANYTHING ABOUT AMATEUR RADIO POLICY. That is patently FALSE.
The FCC does not require any staff or Commissioners to hold
amateur radio license grants in order to REGULATE and ENFORCE
U.S. amateur radio. There is NO SUCH PROVISO forbidding U.S.
citizens from discussing ANY federal regulations or laws.

Heil says one MUST have a license, be a "participant" in amateur
radio in order to speak about it in any way. That is still
FALSE. Such would forbid newcomers from doing anything priod
to any test, to remain silent, to blindly accept anything about
law, regulation, or even "moral-ethical" issues. Heil wants
SHEEP who blindly accept HIS control/dictates/commands.

Diplomatic Dave seems to have completely MISSED what Department
of State uses as its primary tool in carrying out U.S. foreign
policy: Diplomacy. Dave is the antithesis of this as a
demanding dictator, a self-styled self-propelled tyrant who
forbids any opposite opinions from his. Diplomatic Dave would
have us ALL throw out the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution
because HE doesn't like opinions contrary to his!

It's no wonder that U.S. amateur radio is stagnating in the
number of licensed amateurs with EXAMPLES of the "highest rank"
in amateurdom such as Heil.