Old August 28th 05, 10:45 PM
Carl Navarro

Default Radio Crazy....and other topics

I confess, I unkilled Meyer and retrieved all 3500+ posts in r.r.b.

What's the big deal? Is someone unhappy because Meyer posts too many
messages, or is it the content? It must be the content because a lot
of you have posted more messages (I counted 83 Meyer posts in the last
year and a half).

Broadcast properties for sale seem to be on topic. I notice the
moderator lets them through, so maybe there is a compromise.

How about a single weekly post, like the dance charts, listing ALL
properties for sale, or the location of all properties and you take it
to e-mail if you're interested? This gives Meyer something to do and
those of us who might be interested in a station or two a chance to
find a bargain (it could happen :-)

Carl Navarro